Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Head Case Files: Little Brenda

Head Case Files: Little Brenda
Little Brenda needed a friend. In the summertime, when all the other children were playing tag, her father would take her out to a remote cottage and ignore her. Whenever she tried to make friends with other little girls by decapitating their dollies or kicking their soccer balls into the lake, they told her to go away. Then Brenda met Lumpy, a nice, quiet, attentive pile of mossy stones in the woods.

Brenda: Lumpy! Great to see you! Are you all ready for the summer? Hey Lumpy, look at me! I'm starting to get a little lumpy myself. I'm starting to become a woman, Lumpy. I bet you're going to enjoy that. Lumpy, have you been working out? (She runs her index finger along one of the stones.) You look more bumpy than lumpy this year. Do you want to see what I learned in gymnastics class? Okay, close your eyes while I take off my clothes. I just know this is going to be the best summer of all for you and me, Lumpy!

  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2015. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment