Monday, June 15, 2015

Head Case Files: Jerome Adirondack

Head Case Files: Jerome Adirondack
Today on Head Case Files, the dark source of Jerome Adirondack's irrational hate of adorable fuzzy playthings comes to light under hypnosis.

Psychotherapist: I need you to go back in your memory, all the way back to the first time you saw the kind of hand puppet your wife caught you trying to dice with a cleaver.

Adirondack: (semiconscious) All the way back?

Psychotherapist: Yes, all the way back.

Adirondack: (Murmuring) I'm in a hospital examination room with my mother and a nurse. I'm sitting on the edge of a table with my pants removed, eating a plastic block. Then the nurse approaches me, holding up a brightly colored hand pupper and making it twist and careen in a most amusing fashion. Suddenly her other hand lunges forward with something shiny and - NO! How could you do that to me? How could you betray me like that? I hate you! (He succumbs to bitter sobs.)

Psychotherapist: Calm down, Jerome. You're going to be all right. Sit up, open your eyes and look at me. (Jerome complies with the request, squinting as the doctor's face has changed into a lovable muppet's.) Let's count to three! Will you count with me?

Adirondack: I'LL KILL YOU! (He seizes the doctor by the throat and shakes him violently.)

See modern psychotherapy unleash the demons of childhood trauma with a fury on Head Case Files.

  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2015. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment