Sunday, July 19, 2015

Thelma Addison's Confusion: Getting More Stoned

Thelma Addison's Confusion: Getting More Stoned
Hello mellow fellows! Welcome to some more of Thelma Addison's confusion. I'm Thelma Addison. One of the problems I once faced as a chronic user of marijuana incense was the loss to my buzz posed by the hint that I might be more stoned if I inhaled the smoke directly. I ended this crisis with a small electric vacuum pump that forces smoke out through a tube. But ever since, my trips have been haunted by the idea that I could be missing out on being more stoned. A good way to know if you can take more dope is with a blood ring. It's like a mood ring only it measures the concentration of THC instead of natural opiates like dopamine. When it turns green it tells you that you are stoned. You can keep going all the way until it turns black. Another way to increase your intoxication is with the music of a chronic user like the internet's Fuzzy Zithers. Each replay of a song produced by this famous inventor of 'Zithers music' and critic of the broadcasting business causes the listener to role yet more dope in search of enlightenment. But probably the simplest way to get more stoned is just to start using chemicals. It worked for Henry Mancini when he needed music for those mystery/horror productions in the early 70's. I'm an organic person, myself. After all, you've got to draw the line somewhere.

That's all for Thelma Addison's confusion today. I'm Thelma Addison.

  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2015. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment