Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Attention Vancouverites: Aggressive Pitbull

Attention Vancouverites: Aggressive Pitbull
I didn't notice the flesh wounds caused by that pitbull attack until I got home and undressed for the bath. Notice how the animal attacked my hip. Police, this happened at about 8:30 am this morning, at that creepy stretch of sidewalk where pedestrians are forced off of the main route, immediately west of the Chevron station, in front of the Shoprite store. The dog was a large pitbull with a mousy coat and a white patch on its head. The native woman who had it on a leash seemed to be standing there, waiting for me. She was accompanied by a white male, medium length hair, medium build and height, thirty to forty years of age, in a black t-shirt, jeans, and I think, a black baseball hat. Kind of a suspicious looking sort.

And who said they were my pitbull in 2011? Dateline? Yeah, that would make sense. And Dateline attacked my hip, too, didn't you, Dateline! Because I'm not hip, I'm hick! And I'm not hot, I'm hock! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Enjoy these photos. I'm sure that you and your fans will find them very amusing.

This is what I was wearing as I passed by the woman holding her dog.

This is how the dog attacked me: from behind, tearing this hole into my coat as it pulled me off of my feet.

Once I fell, it grabbed this pocket of my pants and tried to pull me towards it.

I felt some tissue damage from the fall, but these wounds line up with the tear in my pants. I expect them to turn black and blue over the next few days. Isn't that hilarious, NBC?

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment