Thursday, August 6, 2015

Schoolyard Scope

Schoolyard Scope
Felicia: It's recess once again on Schoolyard Scope. I'm your host, Felicia, ready to take you on another eye opening tour. Today we're on the grounds of Lord Beasly Elementary School. Let's stroll over to these Fifth Graders and see what they're up to. Hi, girls! That's a very interesting game you've invented, but I'm surprised to see you playing it with a boy from Grade Three. What's it called?

Girls: Fetch.

Felicia: Well, have fun. I'm going to take a closer look at what that boy by the fence is doing... Hi there! Tell me, why are you pulling clumps of grass out, mashing it with a stone, and filling sandwich bags with it?

Boy: (Raising stone against her) None of your bee's wax!

Felicia: Okay, okay! I was just curious, that's all. Time for just one more interview before the buzzer. And here's a group that has started a popular movement in schoolyards across the country. They lock arms and march in a row, chanting 'we don't stop'. Hi, girls!

Girls: We don't stop.

Felicia: Are you pretending to be soldiers?

Girls: We don't stop.

Felicia: I see. And what do you do when you come to the edge of a cliff?

Girls: We don't stop.

Felicia: (The buzzer sounds) Well, here on Schoolyard Scope, we do stop when we hear the buzzer, but you can join me again next week from the grounds of Jesus Christ Elementary. Until then, for Schoolyard Scope, I'm Felicia.

  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2015. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment