Saturday, October 17, 2015

Airing Grievances

Airing Grievances
Hope my readers got a chuckle from yesterday's post, which came to me from a plot hole I found in an old episode of the Bionic Woman. It resembles hundreds of others that were stolen by comedians who each have better things to do than sit around and watch DVD's of an old TV series. My script the Thousand Dollar Man includes a real experience I had while sitting on a bench in Oppenheimer park, which is the last place you would find the spoiled little shit who stole it and broadcast it as his own on TV. It is clear to me that CBC and NBC hate talent that comes from the lowest rungs of the societal ladder, since they supported and profited from the fraud that was committed with thousands of my posts by those occupying a higher starting place in society. Networks like CBC seem devoted to keeping artists like myself from the lower classes trapped in poverty and shame while they help more 'respectable' frauds to advance on the strength of my authoring talent.

You'd think that after the networks were caught committing so much fraud with my web posts that they would now be struggling to regain our trust by taking my side against the crime. I guess they are so used to controlling the public mindset through the force of their insidious broadcast signals that they would rather use their influence to save their image by further damaging mine. I doubt that Saturday Night Live would still be on the air if they had stolen each of their scripts of the last ten years from a different author instead of stealing every one of them from me.

I heard that Lindsay Wagner is a local resident. If so, I'm sorry that I must list her among the local stars who knew about my online impact in 2007 and stood idly by in the disgraceful years that followed my withdrawal from the internet in November of that year, desperate to protect my work and my honor from continuous fraud and the outrageous false accusations that supported it. So much for childhood heroes.

Saturday Night Live can poison the spirit of my scripts and statements, but they need a visiting band to poison my music, which is why I was almost incarcerated in 2010 for posting my own hit (Size) after the show had invited the Crystalids to appear as their musical guests. I can't believe SNL stays on the air after showing such criminal contempt for innocent talent like myself. You can't blame me for keeping my new songs offline after what Saturday Night Live did to my blogs and to my life.

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment