Sunday, October 25, 2015

Altered Statements

Altered Statements
Perhaps the evilest aspect of the broadcast fraud with my words is in how the perceived change of ownership practically reversed their meaning. For instance, poems intended to lampoon culpable TV stars like Ellen (Sappho Asparagus) or Jay Leno (Jackie the Pro), were used to make them look cute and lovable. In their hands, they appeared to be harmless little gags, but in my hands, they illustrate my anger and my protest of how they have treated me. I also expressed my resentment of NBC executives in scripts like the Assistant and the Job, which were not stolen from me to make you laugh but to deflect the derision they were due. If broadcasters needed to steal these scripts from me, it was because they didn't want the questions I raise about network responsibility to be taken seriously. As for my statements, I'm very displeased with how they were used as stand-up material when they were intended to make a point.   
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment