Sunday, October 4, 2015

Below Reproach

Below Reproach
What's all this talk about me being frail? Sounds like someone wants people to have no faith in me. What else is new for a man whose years of contributions to popular culture have all been stolen and turned into fraud by crooked broadcasters? They want you to pine for the days when ugly frauds were considered beautiful because of their misleading association with my beautiful work. Those were the happiest days for crooked broadcasters who've not yet been barred from the business. However, I'm no longer sure that their superiors support their hate. Their superiors may have realized by now that they will make more money in the future by leaving it open for my own success with my work.

My lawyers worked very hard to clear so many TV stars from my path and it's quite disgusting to see how power tripping broadcast staff rally behind such convicted criminals. The wicked goal of corrupt broadcasteres is as it always was, to make me look ordinary. My late friend thought that I was ordinary in 2007 when he sold my cassette of original songs behind my back to a stranger for the price of a pack of cigarettes. That cassette turned out to be worth millions upon millions of dollars, but my late friend thought I was ordinary. And what do the crooked broadcasters want to happen now by making you think I'm ordinary? They want you to sell me out to them cheap again, so they can put more new frauds into business with my work and go back to their Heaven where they can mock us all from 'high above.'

They've demonstrated to me clearly that they make more money with my content. Why else would they need to steal it all? But now it looks like they want to prove how independent they are with mediocre new star after mediocre new star. The time to prove their independence to me was before they stole everything I ever shared online, not now.

You can imagine that if I still find myself having to fight against culpable broadcasters to get through to the public after so much evidence of their hate has come to light, I faced even worse opposition from them in late 2007, before the bulk of their crimes were committed against me. At the time, my lawyers were rounding up NBC stars and incarcerating them while Dateline NBC told the world that I was a fraud. That stinking show should be terminated from the airwaves. All it's done for the last ten years is lie about me and profit from crimes committed with my work. And all these smart ass reporters and untalented ad people should be fired before they can erect a fucking Madonna billboard to clutter my path to the library. They know they're in the wrong and that's why they so desperately oppose my success. By supporting so much nasty fraud, they've put themselves in a position where they must try to stamp out a new talent to protect their jobs. They would stamp all over any one of you to save themselves. It's a tragedy that they get any attention at all. You may protect yourselves by rejecting their corrupt broadcasts.

You may trust me because I'm not 'above you' on TV. My readers initially liked how I was able to draw my material from a life that was often as uneventful as their own. What a horrible shame to take a work whose true source gives ordinary people hope and make them think that it is the exclusive property of privileged stars. The TV has yet to compensate me for the harm it has brought me and my loved ones, so I stand against it here. My readers come here for an alternative to TV, not necessarily with any hope of my promotion to a network job. The only people on the TV right now would be frauds and fraud supporters. I think they're a bad influence on the public and I avoid their corrupting influence on my brain.

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment