Monday, December 7, 2015

George Carlin's Plagiarism

George Carlin's Plagiarism
My mom's in the hospital, but I think I was fair to accuse Roger of interfering with my e-mails. While I want my mom to get feeling better, I would envy her if she died and was released from this evil world.

Here are around thirty examples of George Carlin's plagiarism committed with posts I shared between 1999 and 2007. I cannot immediately recall every last word of his crooked act, but I can at least identify his violations by referencing a specific phrase from each. Perhaps the last one drifts into the realm of a peculiar kind of identity theft that would help a fraud feel more like the artist he stole from.

By the way, I removed most of these statements from my Blogger account in mid 2007 after deciding that they were too hostile for my purposes. I had also rejected atheism at that time. Too bad when I erase something I don't like, these comedy stars can't keep their hands off of it.

Politics

- 'When fascism comes to America it will be with happy face t-shirts and Nike sneakers...'
- 'The game is rigged, folks...judges in their back pockets...'
- 'Food shouldn't cost money...'
- 'Conservative voters from the working class vote against their own interests...'
- 'Some things I'm conservative about, some things I'm liberal about...'
- 'Elections are a charade...'(though I've since decided it's a charade I want working in my favor for a change)
- re 9/11: 'Power does what it wants and now they're just more naked about it...'

Religion - shared while atheist

- a loving God wouldn't punish us ('...but he loves you...he loves you and he needs money...')
- how the Ten Commandments should be reduced (the whole ten minutes of instructions.)
- argument against creationism ('...this is not good work. This looks more like the work of an office temp with a bad attitude')

People

- boring people ('...always want to tell you their stupid shit...' Force you to look at pictures of their family, tell them to keep oversexed adolescent away from his younger relatives, etc)
- stupid people ('...we got some stupid fuckers right here...')
- alpha males ('...and shoot the champion in the head')
- we're overweight ('...great lumbering hulks of protoplasm...')
- gullible people ('I'm the kind of guy who doesn't automatically accept new information...')
- working people ('...I'll take a little radiation if it gets me a job...')

Business

- too much bullshit
- distrustful businessmen ('...think you want to fuck them in the ass because that's what they would do in your place')
- obvious capitalist goals ('...more for themselves and less for everyone else...')
- 'self interest doesn't interest me...' (This pun lost some of its punch by being spoken rather than read.)
- cigar smoking businessmen... ('...and blow it out your ass, mother fucker!')

Education

- youth should be taught to think for themselves ('...their corporate overlords')

Military

- bombing campaigns ('...Are you brown?...)
- '...Nintendo pilots...'

Death

- suicide ('...known as auto-erotic asphyxiation...')
- One contemplating one's survival of a suicide attempt ('...I'd have big fucking hole in my head...')
- 'When people hear that someone has died, they always say I was just talking to him...'

Miscellaneous

- '...gadgets and gizmos...' (this post supported my Multi-Gadge comedy script when I first shared it in 2007)
- 'I like the word tits...it's a cute word...' - stars with one name (Did I include Bono? I thought he was Bono Vox.)
- pet peeves versus major psychotic hatreds
- not in my back yard regarding prisons ('...an escaped inmate would flee the area...')
- male pattern baldness ('...don't need to shave your head if you're a man, just wait a while.')
- 'I'm a modern man...' (That's my poem!)
- watching catastrophes on TV ('I always want them to get a little worse.') - shared in jest
- ridiculous euphemisms ('...water landing...plane crashes into the ocean...')
- full-of-shit people (businessmen, clergymen, etc) - shared while atheist
- 'Except for this audience, people are stupid, boring, etc'
- 'I leave symbols for the symbol minded...'
- sledgehammer wit of a rebel versus the impotent rapier of conventional humorists
- hecklers silenced by expressing death wish against their family ('...hope your child dies in a car fire...')
- my supportive comments posted to Olberman in 2008 for his diatribes against the Bush administration

Who thinks I'm lucky to be talented? I think George Carlin was much luckier for my talent than I ever was. He's lucky because he got something nice for it, as opposed to how I have been paid for it all my life. And he couldn't sing, play guitar, or compose music of any kind. Who'd have thought that there was so much destructive hate for new music on the comedy stage?

And Bill Maher supports his late friend's outrageous plagiarism. He probably hopes he can scoop my work for himself now so he can take Carlin's place. And he has friends here at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre who enjoyed putting his smug face on the jumbotron so everyone on the street outside could see how small and pathetic I look compared to him. He's a lot like Madonna with her replica of my guitar on the giant screen at BC Place stadium in 2008, strumming that fake chord so the crowd could see who the real rock star was. Of course, that wasn't the artist getting fucked up the ass by the business right in front of their eyes. No, it was the fool on the jumbotron, pretending to strum a chord.

Oh yes, and CBC supports Bil Maher, just like they supported the Crystalids and that prick who made a Christian standup routine out of my other blogs. In the case of the latter most, CBC thinks he's delightful because he knows how to read my blogs on a stage. But you can see by the way they've treated me for the last twenty years, much of which is now documented in this account and will remain online for the benefit of future generations, that they don't think I'm worth anything at all.

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment